ClassConnect Portal: Hopscotch
Release Date: 29.03.2022
Following this release there should be a process for identifying and updating devices with low storage problems.
This update will be automatic and will affect the online portal only.
Feature Updates :
- User property page lists any email bounces in the last 30 days
- Removed deprecated "Voucher" entry removed from Subscriptions page
- Subscription total size estimate vs device capacity
- User and org ID for top-right info links (tooltip)
- Support link for opening new ticket underneath the manage links on the left
- ClassVR Player video playback improvements: no stutter
- Timezones for devices are now inherited from the parent orgs when unset
ClassConnect Portal: Gerontius
Release Date: 26.04.2022 This update will be automatic and will affect the online portal only. Feature Updates : Warning flags for client, firmware, and storage problems in the devices table, the device property page, and the ClassVR Player alerts. ...
ClassConnect Portal: Gibli
Release Date: 25.02.2022 This update will be automatic and will affect the online portal only. Feature Updates : Device filtering system for Korean firmware update (deployed to device server) Support for Eduverse features Email verification system ...
Registering your school with the ClassConnect portal
Your school’s LearnPads are all managed via a central website called the ClassConnect Portal and in order to set your LearnPads up, you’ll need to register. i. Registering with the ClassConnect Portal To register your school with the ClassConnect ...
Inviting your colleagues to the ClassConnect Portal
Each teacher and teaching assistant that will use your school’s LearnPads should have their own user account for the ClassConnect Portal. You should create these as part of your setup process. i. Inviting Users To invite your colleagues: Log into the ...
Message of the Day
A 'Message of the day' can now be set at the Organisation level to display in the ClassVR and ClassConnect portal after login. You will require 'Admin' or 'Owner' access to set or remove this message. The primary reason is to display important ...