Handing Out Work to Devices
LearnPad’s Hand Out feature makes it easy for teachers to send resources such as worksheets, tests and supplementary learning materials to their pupils’ devices.
To hand out resources:
1. Log into the ClassConnect portal.
2. Choose the Dashboard.
3. Select the LearnPad device(s) that you wish to “hand out” the resources to and either:
- Choose Select a File to Send from the right-hand page navigation and proceed to step 4 or:
- Drag and drop the files that you would like to send onto Select a file to Send from the right-hand page navigation and proceed to step 5.
4. Select the file that you wish to send to the device(s).
5. The resource will be Handed Out to the device(s). Each device will display a notification informing the pupil that a new Hand Out has been received. The resource can be opened by touching on the notification.
Hand Outs are stored in the Handouts folder on each LearnPad device, grouped by the name of the teacher who sent them. The Handouts folder can be found in the Toolbox.
Sending Work to Other Devices
February 18, 2015 LearnPad makes it easy for pupils to send their documents, photographs and other created work to neighbour LearnPad devices within the school. Files can be sent by locating them using the LearnPad file browser, or by using the share ...
Sending Work from LearnPad to ClassCloud
LearnPad’s ClassCloud feature makes it easy for pupils to submit their documents, photographs and other created work to their teacher. Files can be sent (handed in) by locating them using the LearnPad file browser, or by using the share function in ...
Saving your work
April 14, 2014 Students can save their work in a number of ways depending on the Resource they are running. Applications may include a save button or menu option, but you can also capture what is on the screen for later reference. Easy access to ...
Documentation & Release Notes Summary
LearnPad 188.8.131.523 Version 184.108.40.2063 WebKit browser for Flash content Screen-time reporting Device timezone configuration Screens turn off when charging Improved File Browser text contrast Improved handing-in EPUB files to ClassCloud Improved QrKey ...
February 19, 2015 LearnPad’s ClassConnect app is a powerful tool that allows teachers to monitor and control LearnPads within the classroom as well as capture evidence of student work in real-time. ClassConnect is intuitive and easy to use and uses ...