February 5, 2016
LearnPad tablets support web-based content that requires Adobe Flash Player.
i. Configuring a Website Resource to use Flash
Website Resources that require Adobe Flash Player should be tagged as Flash in order for the content to load correctly. To tag a Website Resource as Flash:
- Begin editing your Website Resource.
- From the Actions box on the right of the page, next to Tags, click .
- Beneath the Information heading, click Flash. The Flash tag will highlight and the change will be saved automatically.
To verify that the configuration has correctly has applied correctly, on a LearnPad tablet:
- Tap the Home button.
- Tap the Extended Menu (3-dot) button.
- Tap Check for Updates.
- Launch the Website Resource that you have configured to use Flash. The Flash elements should display correctly.
ii. Additional Information
For a complete guide to creating Website Resources, please see the article Creating and Managing Website Resources.